I told myself I will never be one of those girls. Those who wear makeup on public transportation i.e tube/buses. I find it very annoying and distracting.
This morning, I woke up at 730am. I jumped out of bed and was rushing like crazy to get ready. I didn't have time to do my makeup so I grabbed everything in my makeup box and stuffed it into my new Cath Kidston makeup bag which I bought last weekend for 7 pounds *on offer from 12 pounds gasp*, and ran to the bus station.
And then I did the unthinkable. I took out my foundation, and started slapping on makeup... on the BUS! I could feel all eyes were on me, but I didn't care. There was no way I was going to the office with no makeup on. I know I sound vain, but in my line of work, presentation is everything.
This is why people say, never say never. I can see this becoming a daily ritual. Need to make my new purchase worth it!
O M G!
ReplyDeletehahaha. asal rye plak yg over? u malu eh kalau u naik 1 bus ngan dina pastu dina pakai make up sblah u?? ahaha.
ReplyDeleteasal OMG? chill laa haiyoo
ReplyDelete