I admit, I went a tad overboard at the Cath Kidston store today. I couldn't help it! I said to myself, it's just a phase, it'll be fine... I hope!
Top left to right: Pink and white stars apron and oven mitts, pink and white polka dot makeup case, bright pink and white stars card holder, blue and white polka dot coin purse, cath kidston plastic bag.
It all started with the first purchase, the make up case. Absolutely love it. And I use it every day to make me feel less guilty for buying something I didn't really need!
Last week, mum said she wanted some nice kitchen accessories for her new kitchen. So I bought her the apron, oven mitts and some tea towels. This is purely for show, probably going to stay untouched for the next year or so. She will probably use the kitchen towels and apron she bought at Giant for everyday use!
A few days ago, I saw someone using a Cath Kidston card holder. I started thinking about getting one... And today I got it! While I was there, I picked up the coin purse as well, as I don't want to use my new Mulberry purse that I got for my birthday present for everyday use. The coin purse can fit 2 credit cards, some cash, and coins (obviously!). Perfect size.
I was so excited with the last 2 purchases. I sat on a couch in Ralph Lauren while waiting for the fiance (who was browsing around the store), and started sorting out my oyster card & national rail cards into my new card holder. I then picked the cards and cash I wanted in my new coin purse. Fiance couldn't believe how jakun I was acting over my new purchases!
I'm just so easy to please... even a coin purse can brighten my day.
If you want to know more about Cath Kidston , please visit their website at http://www.cathkidston.co.uk.
I love Cath Kidston things too!! They are so pretty! I remember going into the store once and like tempted to buy everything :P
ReplyDeletewell if you want anything let me know, i can get it for u. perks of having a friend in london hehe
ReplyDelete