I haven't taken any time off from work since the beginning of the year. There's hardly any public holidays here compared to Malaysia (jealous!), so I am EXHAUSTED. Burnt out. All my holidays have been saved up towards the last quarter of the year... First up, my 2 week 'break' in KL commencing this Saturday. I am preparing myself for the wedding planning mania. The dress, the shoes, the pelamin, the hantaran, the invitations, the flowers, the nikah forms, the HIV test... My body is at work but my mind is thinking all things wedding. Even more so after watching this video...
Credit to Manggis.
Not in a million years can I afford to pay for such a wedding. The cost of the videographer alone will break my bank. But insyaallah, my wedding will be a joyous day, even without as many flowers, as gorgeous of a dress, as massive of a hall...
Can't wait to realise my fairytale.
You're coming back!! :) I foresee that it's gonna be a hectic 2 weeks for you :P Good luck with all the preparations! You know, I haven't actually settled my nikah forms yet hehehe Should really do it soon....
ReplyDeletei like the last paragraph. very honest and very true :)) good luck with the preparations, dina!
ReplyDelete-xx
thanks ash, i am still tired from my trip!
ReplyDelete