I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 6, 2010

the perfect one

There are going to start shooting Breaking Dawn in November. Casting for the movie has been going on during the summer, but a key role is yet to be casted: Renesmee, the daughter of Edward and Bella.

From reading the book, I imagine her to be the most beautiful baby/toddler/kid in the world. But the book was written from Bella's point of view, so obviously she will describe her daughter to be perfect in every way. 

Sources say the little girl on the right in the picture below is one of the front-runners for the role of Renesmee. She has that ethereal look required for a half vampire, so I think it might work. And she has Edward's hair colour, and Bella's brown eyes. Perfect match.


We shall wait and see...

2 comments:

  1. OMGGG sgt cantik!! Where did u get this info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, she looks so pretty kan, so gebu!

    I got it from one of the random celebrity news websites that I visit daily, www.celebuzz.com

    Ish ish, should probably start visiting the Financial Times website as often as I visit Eonline!

    ReplyDelete