am now on the train on the way to Anyz's. Weather forecast for the weekend? RAIN. Haih.... If it rains too heavily, we need to think of indoor activities to do. Agenda 1: SLEEP. Hehe
Anyz and I are perfectly ok with this.
Rye is currently back home in Malaysia. He's been busy with planning the wedding. I just realised what a control freak he is. Everything must be ok-ed by him first. Groom-zilla habis. Every night he will tell me about which wedding planner he's gone to see, what theme colour he wants, how he imagines the invitation card will look like, what kind of door gifts to get... so jealous! I want to start planning as well, but it's so hard doing it from here! but it's ok, I have a wedding team at home who I trust will do a great job for me :)
Have a nice weekend everyone!
LOL. I didn't know this side of Rye.
ReplyDeleteWow..that is even worse that me! Actually I think I'm the most chilled...haven't progressed since booking a venue :P Haven't even decided on a photographer...though...I'm narrowing down on my string quartet haha :P
ReplyDeleteMr dx: me neither! but i'm happy to see him get into it hehe
ReplyDeleteamethyste: u better get a move on! nanti all the good photographers kena book!
you only get married once! so its important to plan the wedding properly la.. unless dina wants to plan another wedding for me in the future :p (gatal mode)
ReplyDelete