I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

kenduri doa selamat

Shasa, faezah and I have exams coming up, so we had a kenduri doa selamat on Saturday. Family in Malaysia had kenduri and I also had a kenduri hehe. Thank you to our London family who came and gave their prayers for us. Truly appreciated :)

We spent the whole afternoon cooking. Menu was Nasi Ayam. Simple and classic. First time made nasi ayam for 15 people, nasib baik ok! The food sume habis, alhamdullillah. Was a bit worried that I may have overcooked.

I like small gatherings like this. It's not often that everyone is in the same place at the same time. I haven't seen Yan, Yam, Liza and Su in ages. And of course, lil Haris. Who is such a big boy now! So cheeky! When yan says no, lagi dia nak buat! saja nak testing mak dia.

Anyways we were busy hosting (eceh) so didn't have time to take a lot of pictures. Here are some of the pics that we did snap...





No comments:

Post a Comment