Got back from the Lake District yesterday evening. The train was packed to the max. I had to stand up for half of the journey, so about 1.5 hours of standing. There were so many people and I think the ventilation was affected because I had a massive headache last night. What a way to end a holiday.
Apart from the journey home, the trip was good. I got a chance to relax, breathe in fresh air from the mountains, and enjoyed some nice scenery. All pictures with Shasa so will wait for her to upload :)
I received some upsetting news from home over the weekend. I hate being so far away from home! When something bad happens, you can't do anything and you feel helpless. However, mum's been keeping me updated and it seems like it's progressing well. All I can do is pray and hope to God that all will be fine soon.
Work is boring. I just want to go home and sleep please?
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment