I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

weekend of fun

NOT.

As mentioned before, the girls at 54 R have exams coming up, so we are all busy revising. The weekend means nothing anymore. Sigh.

But, next week is a bank holiday weekend, so I think we deserve a break. So, we are going to watch a movie! Yay! But what movie? Shasa says Kick-Ass has been getting good reviews (at least among our group of friends!), so might go and watch that. 

I bought cupcakes from Buttercup Cupcakes today for tea. They have a small booth in Westfield. I prefer them to Hummingbird, cos Hummingbird cupcakes are so sweet! Faezah and I had the Red velvet, and Shasa had Vanilla Purist. 

 The one with the heart on top is the red velvet. So delicious! Highly recommended :)

I also cooked dinner today. Needed to make something quick and fast. So, I made grilled salmon, lemak kubis, and sambal ikan bilis (which was already in the freezer as I made a HUGE batch the other day, so needed to defrost only).
Dinner orang nak exam with no time to cook! 

Ok time to go to bed. Need to wake up early tomorrow to... STUDY.
Joy.

2 comments: