Since coming to the UK, I have used one brand of shampoo only: JOHN FRIEDA. They cost a fortune, but they work. Especially for people like me who can't be bothered with hair drying, straightening irons etc. So if I was performing a cost benefit analysis - Higher cost vs time saved from not having to blow dry = more time in bed in the morning. Definitely a benefit overall :)
However, after 5 years of using John Frieda, I decided to switch to Loreal. Why? Because of that advert with Cheryl Cole in it! I am such a sucker for adverts. So I am now using Loreal Elvive Full Restore for limp,lifeless, weak hair.
So, what is the verdict? I have been using it for just under 1 week now. It doesn't have the same effect as John Frieda I must say, but it's cheaper and I still don't have to blow dry my hair after I have washed it. So it does it's job :) I might mix and match actually and use the John Frieda shampoo with the Loreal conditioner... Will see if that works.
Moving on...
It was Azz's birthday on Sunday, so we had a birthday lunch at Ping Pong. The lunch was for £18 per person, with 10 orders max per person. The virgin mojitos there were to die for! Anyways, we ended up ordering close to 80 items altogether between the 9 of us. And we had cake as well after that. Perut tak reti kenyang.
Pics were taken from people's facebook cos I don't have a camera.
I am still in shock at how much we ate....



holaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletefirst time sampai sini
hehehe
I love John Frieda too!! They don't have it here so my only option is to get my sis/friends to buy me the hair products when they go UK :p For me, the hair serum works wonders hehe
ReplyDeleteBaby: Hi baby! Come visit often k? hehe Hope married life is treating you well :)
ReplyDeleteAmethyste: I still use the hair serum! and the leave in conditioner! tak bole la, still have to use JF. hehe tape slowly weaning off it.. start with conditioner first! Btw if u need stock from the UK just let me know.