I'm on Instagram!

Friday, April 23, 2010

specy cool

I was studying last night but couldn't concentrate as the words all look blurry. I noticed that I have been getting dizzy spells lately, especially if I have been wearing my glasses the whole day. So, I think the headaches may be due to my glasses. I have had the same pair of glasses for the last 4 years, so I think it may be time for a change...

Specsavers had an offer on, buy 2 for the price of 1. After a lot of trying and picture taking (using the web camera thingy that Specsavers has), I chose the ones bow:

First choice:
Second choice:


Merah lagi bole tak hehe? Daring kan? Something different I think :)

Due to the whole volcano eruption thing, there is now a backlog of orders as the lens are imported from Europe. So, it may take 10-14 days for my new glasses to be ready! Stress. But can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Merah tu cantik! hehe i woud've opted for that one as well! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. u memang, lagi striking lagi bagus! hehe i kan so neutral, my clothes either black, beige, white.. tiba2 specs nak merah!

    ReplyDelete