Monday evening was spent watching Princess Hours. I have finished the whole series now, yay! But, I have never been so emotionally drained from watching a tv series. Gila drama k cerita ni!
Ok spoiler alert... do not read if you plan to watch this show after reading my blog hehe
The one part that was so heart wrenching was when the prince was feeling down after being wrongly accused of something, and wants to be left alone. Then the princess said..
"Just tell me you want me by your side, and I will stay"
And then she walked away, slowly...
And then he said "Stay with me. don't leave me. Don't leave me alone."
Sappy music on, and I pun berjurai air mata. I was rooting for the prince's cousin, but after hearing the prince say that, terus tukar team. Wah drama habis k! I am not one that normally cries when watching tv series or movies, but this one has really hung me out to dry. Haihhh
Another part was when they put on a disguise and spent the day in town. And then the girl asked, "How do you know if this is love?"
The guy said "Because of this...", took off their disguise and kissed her in the middle of the crowd. Aduh!!! even remembering it now gives me chills!
Ok Dina get a grip. You are in the office, don't start crying now!
Moving on...
I got an email from Play.com. Guess what dvd just got released? Hehe
Am so getting this!!!

xyah yang, i dah order blu-ray :p first n second
ReplyDeleteerm but I don't have a blue ray player? So how? kena beli jugak la :P
ReplyDelete