Little did I know...
There was no service on the Piccadilly line from Hammersmith to Osterley. So.. I had to take a bus to Osterley, then take the tube to Heathrow. Sounds reasonable? NOT.
Traffic over the weekend was horrendous! And the bus was packed with people and luggage. I pity the families who had small children and luggage to carry around. TFL employed people to help carry luggage up the stairs at the tube station, but you still had to drag your luggage to the bus stop. Leceh.
So, in summary:
Journey by bus to Osterley - 45 mins
Journey on the tube from Osterley to Heathrow - 30 mins
Waiting for him to come out of the arrival hall - 30 mins
Journey back home by bus and tube - 1.5 hours
Total: 3 hours
Time spent with him: 45 mins.
PRICELESS
Happy anniversary sayang!
xoxo

=) so sweett~
ReplyDeletehappy Anniversary you two!
Sweeeetttt!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteDina and Natte - hehe thanks happy mummies!
ReplyDeletethe bloody volcano should have erupted that day!!! huhu
ReplyDeleteanyway thanks for coming dear ^^