IT GOT WORSE
I had to walk to the tube station today as they are repairing the main road so there was a massive traffic jam all the way to the station. It would have taken me 10-15 mins to walk to the station, but it took me 30 mins! I kept pausing because of the pain, it was awful!
I got to work and by now the pain had started to go away, probably from the paracetamol finally kicking in. But around lunch time, I felt it again, and this time I had no pills to push it away. So I just had to bear it. I told me team about it and they told me to get a heat patch from Boots. They said it will help relieve the pain.
I went to Boots after work and went straight to the Muscle Relief section to get the patch. So many to choose from! I asked the Boots staff and they asked are you suffering from severe pain? i said it's my first time suffering from back pain so it feels severe to me!
After a few more questions, I finally decided on the Deep Heat patch, mostly because I saw a lady buying it and thought she must know what she's doing...
The instructions say to put it on the affected area. Easy as that. I now have it on and it feels GOOD. Thank you heat patch!
Only 26 years old and already I am suffering from back pain. I feel OLD.

its like koyok haha :)
ReplyDeleteOh no. Is this from all the years carrying a laptop backpack? Good thing you're gonna have an MD as a husband! Heh
ReplyDeletekesiannya you dina! 30 minutes?! mustve realllyyyy hurt. take care of yourself ok
ReplyDeletedila - yeap exactly like koyok! thank god they have a name for it here, don;t think the people at boots would have known what koyok is if i ask!
ReplyDeletemr dx - after all the hoopla with the back pain, the md diagnosed it as actually being constipation. which means my back is fine, yay!
faezah - yes 30 mins k, teruk gila kan? but am feeling much better now thanks dear