I arrived in london last sunday. And this week just flew by. Had to catch up with work, 2 weeks off meant a mountain of emails waiting for me on my return. I caught a cold and had a sore throat this past few days from the EXTREME cold that has hit London. It's only October, howla like this?
My trip back to KL has been successful. Managed to tick a lot off things off my list. But it was a very busy 2 weeks indeed! I still feel tired from the trip... Which explains why I am in bed now, sipping a cup of tea.
It is now 8 weeks till my nikah day. How time has flown by... I have now reached a point where I'm less of a control freak, and focusing more on relaxing and calming myself in anticipation of the big day. I don't want the tiredness and stress to show on my face on my big day so must learn to chill and let go.
That said, why hasn't my video grapher returned my emails? And should I go for a white pelamin or a pink/purple/white pelamin? My invitation cards have not gone to the printers yet, should I panic?
Once a control freak, always a control freak. And if you think I'm bad, you should see my fiance. Ultimate groom-zilla.
Exhibit 1: When choosing the chairs for the pelamin for his reception, he said he doesn't want a long chair, nor highback armchairs.. But he doesn't say what he actually wants... Pening!
Exhibit 2: He chose the colours of his family's attire during all the events. Not me, not his family, HIM.
Exhibit 3: All decisions must go through him first, enough said.
We are so meant to be :D
No comments:
Post a Comment