I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

68 BFR

When I was studying in LSE, I stayed in a house with Baby, Mimi and Aida. We had great times together! From masak2 during raya, to our shopping trips at Oxford Street and of course, the Dancemat phase...Those were the good old days.

After uni, we went our separate ways. Baby started her career at CIMB, just like she planned in her final year of uni. Aida went to PNB and is now 1 paper away from becoming a CFA (respect!). Mimi did her Bar exams and is now going in and out of legal courts all over Malaysia. Me? well I stayed in London and did my own thing hehe.

Baby and Aida got married last year. Mimi is getting married this November. And I am the last one to get married. We've grown so much over the last 3 years and it feels surreal that all of us are now married/getting married, and talking about buying houses, and the B word... BABIES.

Every year, we try to meet up for dinner. Yesterday we went to Belanga at The Gardens. It specialises in Kelantanese cuisine. I had Nasi Dagang, yum! Everyone came with the significant other except for Aida and I.

Nasi Dagang and Kari Ayam

I took the picture thus am not in it.

It's always nice to meet old friends. Especially those who you don't talk to every day, but somehow when you meet, it's like nothing changed! 

Hmm, we might have babies joining us for next year's reunion dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment