I'm on Instagram!

Friday, July 30, 2010

it's a start

Guess what I did today? 
I went running!

Can you imagine? After 3 months of non stop studying, I finally have an evening to not do ANYTHING. Just time for myself. The weather was amazing, so I thought, why not go for a run?

I survived only 30 minutes though. My face was red and my t-shirt was soaking wet by the end of it. Very attractive. Thank god there were no cute guys around. I walked for 10 minutes after running. Tomorrow, must aim to run at least 35 minutes. 

Now that exams are over, it's wedding mode: ON. First up, solemnisation ceremony guest list. The ceremony will be at my home, so I can't invite too many people. I am trying to limit it to 30 of my close friends, but it is so hard! How do you cut people off? Uurrgggh. I've managed to cut it down to 35 for now. So for those of you fishing for an invite, you know what to do ;) I like red velvet cupcakes and pretty shoes. Hint hint. 

Secondly, nikah video song. I think I've already decided on the song. It's not too sappy, and I think it suits us :) So 1 thing checked off the list. 

Thirdly, nikah dress. Still don't have a design in mind. I need something sweet and simple, feminine and elegant. And I have till the end of September to decide. No rush. 

It's only 830pm now, what am I going to do for the rest of the evening?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Bliss. 

5 comments:

  1. ooo dinaa...u balik september nanti...i blanje u red velvet cake at pavilion yg sgttt sedappp nakk?? ;) heheheh. natte esp loves it so im sure u would too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dina balik september? yeayyyyyyyyy... wahhhhhhhhhh dah habis exammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heee baby bestnyerr u dah abis! and i baru nak start studyy! sbb i amik dis dec! huhu...bg la i tips! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaa, baru lepas level 1 jer.. u study btol2 then kite amek level 2 same2 kay!!! tips terbaik adalah bace study guide saje.. takyah laa sentuh buku teks tuh.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. drog - nak red velvet cake pls! hehe thanks drog. and have fun revising, am sure u are looking forward to it, since u 'suka' sgt study :P

    baby - yes i balik september weeeeeeeee kena jumpa k this time!

    ReplyDelete