To get over my coffee addiction when studying, I have resorted to another drink. Strawberry Ribena, Packed with Vitamin C to ensure I am at the best of my health during revision. And it helps in keeping me awake, I don't know how! Shasa bought the cordial version, which has now almost ran out. The cordial is so hard to find, most shops only sell the blackcurrant version. Blurgh.
So, it you haven't tried it, go get some! There is an offer now at Boots - 2 for the price of 1. For those in Malaysia, no need for Ribena. You have teh o ais limau to keep u company ;)
Back to studying for me. 8 days to freedom. Can't wait xx

good luck dina!
ReplyDeleteteh o ais limau..kahkahkahkah.. so funny.. :)))))
ReplyDeleteI've started drinking Brands Essence of Chicken to get that extra boost while studying and it kind of works! I'd recommend that to you but not sure if it's exported there :P Cuma kena tahan sikit ah rasa die hahah
ReplyDelete