I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Day.


I am almost there. My final exams after 3 years of slogging in audit. 

I had one exam today, and another one on Wednesday. Before the exam, there was the normal snake-like queue at the toilets. It was 20 mins to exam time, and the queue did not look any shorter. Seeing as the mens' toilets weren't as busy, the invigilators let the girls use it. I was one of the lucky ones to have been given the opportunity to use the mens'.

Never again. 

The smell... omg it reeks! How can you men stand it? The stench was so strong, it was like you peed everywhere in the cubicle, except in the toilet bowl. I had to hold my breath the whole time.

It was funny to see the shock on the guys' faces when upon opening the cubicle door, they see a girl standing in front of them. One guy actually thought he had mistakenly gone to the ladies'. So cute.

And then, during the exam, someone farted. Loudly.  Completely out of the blue. Our exam is in a massive hall, so there is a loud echo. People at the other side of the hall can hear if you shifted your chair. We were all sniggering, trying to contain our laughter. I think it helped in clearing down the tension in the exam hall. 

What an experience.

Anyway, 1 down, 1 to go. Wish me luck :)



3 comments:

  1. dinaaaaa...all the very best for your final paper tomorrow!!! ure finally here...the day that u've been waiting! good luck good luck! i know you'll do well! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear, can't wait for it to be over!

    ReplyDelete