I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

their day

This weekend, 3 special ladies tied the knot with their loved ones. I have been on facebook 24/7, refreshing every minute, waiting to get a sneak preview of the pictures. And from what  I have seen so far, they look absolutely gorgeous and positively glowing!

I am truly happy for them. May God bless their unions, and may they live happily ever after!

My bestie - we've dreamt about this day since we were 14 years old. And I am not there to see it! Stress.

My housemate - Puan Faezah will be always be 'si kecik' to me.

The girl who shares the same name as me - am so happy for her, especially after what she had to go through throughout the whole wedding planning process! It's all worth it now dins :)

Can't wait for my big day! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment