I turned 26 yesterday. Happy birthday to me :)
I felt like I had wasted a whole year.
To celebrate being a year older, I got some sweet treats for my audit team, a dozen Krispy Kremes.
Later that evening, I made my way to Koi Restaurant, at High Street Kensington for my birthday dinner. Thanks to Pial for recommending the restaurant, the food was amazing!
The FOOD. It was sooooooooooo good! My favourites were...
Grilled Chilean Sea Bass
Spicy Yaki Soba
Soft shell crab sushi
Salmon Teriyaki - looks so simple but so delicious!
Su happily devouring her prawn tempura
After stuffing ourselves full, I asked the waitress to bring out my birthday cake, which the fiance bought. Punyela tak sabar nak makan cake LOL
See video below for my birthday wish hehehe
And last but not least.... presents!!! hehe the best thing about birthdays :)
flowers and balloon from the family back home :)
From the boys, Body Shop gift set.
From the girls... I can't believe they got me this! It's so pretty and I love it. I am only going to wear it on special occasions :)
And from the fiance... even though I said I didn't want anything this year...
Thanks sayang, you're the best-est fiance in the whole world!
Later that evening, I made my way to Koi Restaurant, at High Street Kensington for my birthday dinner. Thanks to Pial for recommending the restaurant, the food was amazing!
The guests who came.. thanks so much guys, it meant a lot to me that you came :)
The FOOD. It was sooooooooooo good! My favourites were...
Grilled Chilean Sea Bass
Spicy Yaki Soba
Soft shell crab sushi
Salmon Teriyaki - looks so simple but so delicious!
Black cod with miso - I can't believe I forgot to try this!
Azz with her rice and kicap
After stuffing ourselves full, I asked the waitress to bring out my birthday cake, which the fiance bought. Punyela tak sabar nak makan cake LOL
See video below for my birthday wish hehehe
And last but not least.... presents!!! hehe the best thing about birthdays :)
flowers and balloon from the family back home :)
From the boys, Body Shop gift set.
From the girls... I can't believe they got me this! It's so pretty and I love it. I am only going to wear it on special occasions :)
I feel truly blessed :)
p/s credit to Shasa Aziz for the pictures :) I am so lazy at taking pictures, thankfully I have a professional photographer as a housemate!



It's your birthday on the 24th!!! :D We share same birthday! :D:D:D Hehe.. Happy Belated Birthday to u!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I link your blog to mine.
It's your birthday on the 24th!!! :D We share same birthday! :D:D:D Hehe.. Happy Belated Birthday to u!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I link your blog to mine.
Wahh rye pandai beli cake??
ReplyDeletebagus2
hehe
happy birthday dina!
though we're not that close, i sayang u like a sister.
may you have everything you wish for plus lots lots more :)
cant wait to see u looking gorgeous as ever on ur wedding day. take care, org kata darah manis kan ;)
The cake looks amazing!! hehe Looks like its from Patisserie Valerie! Well done Rye! hhehe :P
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY again Dina! Looks like you had a blast on your birthday ;) Take care xoxox
i nak tgk videooooo!!!
ReplyDeleteDinda - happy birthday to you too! May God bless u always :)
ReplyDeleteDina - u are so sweet la deens. Thanks for the lovely wishes, and I can't wait for THE DAY as well :) kiss little sophia for me k? xx
Mimi - yeap, the cake is from Pattiserie Valerie, and it was delicious!
Drog - nak tgk video? click je play babe? hehe
cannotttt! die ckp only for private users :(
ReplyDeleteokok try now :) sorry i lupa nak tukar privacy settings hehe
ReplyDeleteIt didn't really hit me how much I missed u until I saw that video..
ReplyDeleteBalik cepat cuti babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Nak dapat baby byk2'.. haha
classic :P meh i aminkan utk u :P
natte - hehe thanks for your doa :) and i miss u too, and everyone at home! memang tak sabar nak balik nii
ReplyDelete