I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

love me love me

I love rom-coms (romantic comedies). It's my go-to genre when I am feeling down, or just want to chill in front of the TV. I can watch the same movie over and over again, and not get bored. For example, in the past 7 days, I have probably watched Bride Wars 3 times. And I still laugh so hard every time I watch it!

Today, I bought a box set of rom-coms from HMV for just £6. I have never watched 27 dresses and In her Shoes, and I absolutely love The Devil Wears Prada (primarily for the wardrobe then anything else), so it was a good buy.


SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 27 DRESSES AND INTEND TO DO SO. 

So I just finished watching 27 Dresses. And I love it! I love everything that Katherine Heigl is in. Knocked Up - hilarious, The Ugly Truth - that scene with the vibrating panties, I nearly cried myself laughing, Grey's Anatomy - don't get me started on this. 

Anyways, in 27 Dresses, she plays this girl who is "always the bridesmaid, never the bride". She is in love with her boss, but her boss is getting married to her sister. She loves everything wedding-related, which is so fitting with my current obsession hehe. She also loves reading the weekly wedding column in the NY Journal. She meets the writer of the column who is doing an article on her sister's wedding, and sparks fly. But will they end up together? Or will her crush on her boss blind her from her one true love? Watch it to find out!

Side note - the house feels really empty with Faezah back in Malaysia and Shasa not at home yet (always so busy this woman). Should I watch another movie? hehe

P/s I did a spell check on my post before publishing it. Prada is not in the dictionary. Unacceptable blogspot. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. haha, its like the scene in Devil's wear prada about how to spell Dolce and Gabbana hhahha its so funny!!

    ReplyDelete