baju dina dah tempah ke?
OMG!! lawa nye the dress tu hehe :))
baby - belum tempah lagi, tgh carik idea lagi ni. bulan 9 baru tempah. dila - i know, so cantik right! I am thinking of something like this for the reception. I like the neckline, dia guna the border of the kain.
That it very nice Dina! I saw a gown that had a similar kind of lace for the skirt at Pretty in White the other day. I wanted to try but as expected, it was not my size :P
u definitely have to get your dress made-to-fit mimi!
baju dina dah tempah ke?
ReplyDeleteOMG!! lawa nye the dress tu hehe :))
ReplyDeletebaby - belum tempah lagi, tgh carik idea lagi ni. bulan 9 baru tempah.
ReplyDeletedila - i know, so cantik right! I am thinking of something like this for the reception. I like the neckline, dia guna the border of the kain.
That it very nice Dina! I saw a gown that had a similar kind of lace for the skirt at Pretty in White the other day. I wanted to try but as expected, it was not my size :P
ReplyDeleteu definitely have to get your dress made-to-fit mimi!
ReplyDelete