I realise that I get very hungry when I'm studying. Why? I can go without lunch and have a light dinner when at work, but when I'm studying, breakfast, lunch and dinner kena makan proper. And don't even mention the snacks. Haiyo, mana tak gemuk!
NHS season finished last week, woohoo! We signed the accounts in time for the deadline, despite the many mishaps along the way. To reward all the people who were involved in NHS audits this year, we are going for an audit dinner at Belgo, Covent Garden.
The restaurant specialises in Belgian cuisine, specifically mussels and fries. I have never eaten here before, so am really looking forward to it. Have looked at the menu, and will probably go for the mussels in white sauce, yum!
I need to check on my ayam masak lemak now. My stomach is grumbling just from the smell of it hehehe


mail to ireland please, ayam masak lemak tu..
ReplyDeleteby the time sampai ireland dah habis tumpah dah the kuah.
ReplyDeletehahhahahah.. now i want to go down and makan!
ReplyDeleteSayang, please makan ure ubat before going to Belgo ok. It is sedap!ENVIOUSSS...
Okok noted, will definitely makan my allergy pills before eating!
ReplyDelete