I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

there is only one sale...

THE HARRODS SALE

The Harrods sale starts today at 9am. I thought, if I go really early, spend a couple of hours shopping, I'll be home by 1 and can study for the rest of the day.

So bright and early this morning, I went to Harrods. All the way in the tube I thought "Haha tough luck you people who are sleeping in this morning, everything is going to be gone by the afternoon". I went out of the tube station at Knightsbridge at 10am and was greeted by throngs of people, each already holding 10 Harrods bags.

Oh man... I can already see the empty shoe racks in my head.

So I went in, and completely avoided the bags section, because if I passed through there, God knows when I will leave, and what I will buy. THE HORROR. The guests at my wedding may not be served any food as I would have spent all my money at Harrods.

I went up the escalator and went to the first floor. And was greeted by shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. You see, the main point of me coming to Harrods was to get shoes for the hantaran. So thank goodness, there were still plenty of them there for me to choose from.

HAPPY :) 

Side note: Boys, if you think that your girlfriend is all nice and sweet, then you obviously have not seen her shopping for shoes at the Harrods sale. I tell you, these girls are VICIOUS. They push you, stomp on your feet with their 4 inch Louboutin's, and hog the salesperson all to themselves. One boyfriend looked a bit nervous when the girlfriend started shouting at the salesperson to get the shoes in a size 38, even though the salesperson already said there weren't any. I could see him inch-ing himself away from the girlfriend throughout the whole shouting match. Hehe

Anyways, after an hour of looking I found it. THE SHOES. Slightly more expensive than the fiance's original budget, but so worth it sayang! 
Sneak preview...

I saw so many nice flat pumps as well from Tory Burch and Dior. But had to control myself from grabbing them. I am quite amazed with my will power!

I then proceeded to the perfume section to see if they had any good deals. After a lot of spraying and sniffing, I got myself the Pretty by Elizabeth Arden perfume set. It came with the perfume and body lotion. It has a nice flowery and feminine scent, love it!

If only there was a sale at Harrods every month. Then I will be happy all the time :)

4 comments:

  1. I like this. This is a funny post. hahahah *like*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe glad u liked it. even now I am still shocked at how crazy girls get during sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *crrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy*
    damn i miss the sales at harrods and selfridges!! alaaaaa nak tgk kasut!! :P soo bila mau angkat itu shhaaneeell one?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe kasut cannot show la, nanti kena buat grant entrance on my nikah day.

    I stress gile with this chanelm bag! every time i go to the boutique they have none available. they said i have to come during the weekdays, cos they are all sold out by the weekend. So one day during lunch time I have to make my way to selfridges to get it hehe. But I can't wait to get it! dah angau thinking about the pretty packaging already...

    ReplyDelete