
The fiance said I can only have 1 bag for the hantaran... So off I went to Selfridges. Rambang mata babe. So many nice bags!! After much deliberation, I have narrowed it down to 4. But it's still so hard to choose! Can I have all 4 instead? hehe tamak haloba. So I consulted with the banker ie the fiance. Noted that:
1) The Classic black is practical and timeless. I can wear it in 10 years time and still be considered stylish. Albeit that it looks slightly boring cos it's black.
2) The Classic beige is sooo not practical. But he acknowledges that it is gorgeous and much more appealing than the black. However, he doesn't think I can take care of the bag :( therefore, it has been taken off the list.
3) I am leaning towards the Chanel Large Shopping bag (ie the last one) cos it's slightly cheaper than the Classic. Fiance obviously agrees (save duit dia). But then the Classic is what I have always wanted. So how?
4) The fiance said the Prada bag looks fake. WTH??? Stress.
To take my mind off the bag, I went to Tiffany's to look for wedding bands. Pun rambang mata. But this time, managed to narrow it down to 2 designs:

Then I went to look for fiance's hantaran stuff, since I still haven't decided on mine. This was a success. It's so much easier looking for his stuff then mine!
Back to my bag dilemma... Need to sleep on this.. It's ok, I have 9 months to think about it :)
1) The Classic black is practical and timeless. I can wear it in 10 years time and still be considered stylish. Albeit that it looks slightly boring cos it's black.
2) The Classic beige is sooo not practical. But he acknowledges that it is gorgeous and much more appealing than the black. However, he doesn't think I can take care of the bag :( therefore, it has been taken off the list.
3) I am leaning towards the Chanel Large Shopping bag (ie the last one) cos it's slightly cheaper than the Classic. Fiance obviously agrees (save duit dia). But then the Classic is what I have always wanted. So how?
4) The fiance said the Prada bag looks fake. WTH??? Stress.
To take my mind off the bag, I went to Tiffany's to look for wedding bands. Pun rambang mata. But this time, managed to narrow it down to 2 designs:


Then I went to look for fiance's hantaran stuff, since I still haven't decided on mine. This was a success. It's so much easier looking for his stuff then mine!
Back to my bag dilemma... Need to sleep on this.. It's ok, I have 9 months to think about it :)



No comments:
Post a Comment