Welcome to The Rainbow Bubbleroom!
It's done :) hehehe am so happy with the end product. Omg susahnya nak carik a blog name! I didn't want to use my name, for privacy reasons. Then I came up with The P***** P**** (not to be disclosed in case people start randomly looking for this person's blog!). But then the person commented that it was too similar to their blog address and people were getting confused. They didn't ask me to change mine, but I thought since I haven't told anyone about my new blog yet, I might as well change it. So I had to think of another name, and then I came up with The Rainbow Bubbleroom :)
So, the plan is to regularly update this blog with the happenings in my life. Hope it all goes well!
yeayy!
ReplyDeletelove the new layout!
and that u plan to update moree often~
hehe
Thanks dina! kena carik inspiration for a blog entry now hehe, pressure pressure!
ReplyDeleteWaaaahh!! SO fast and so cantik!! How come ur blog has more stuff than mine?? haha nampak sangat I ni pemalas :P nways, where did u get the nice theme???? kat free themes dload pages yg i pg takde pon secantik ni?? :P :P
ReplyDeleteBubbleroom? That sounds like the happy place Dr Cox used to go whenever JD starts talking. Heh.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogspot-land!
Natte - Thanks Natte, I had so much fun looking around for blogspot themes. There are so many compared to multiply, best gile! Anyways, I got the theme from http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ I got the link from yan's blog actually. So go check it out!
ReplyDeleteMr Dx - I came up with bubbleroom cos I thought this blog is my own space, ie my own little bubble. I guess it can also be my happy place now, just like Dr Cox hehe