I'm on Instagram!

Friday, March 26, 2010

pamper yourself

It has been a long week for me. So today I decided to pamper myself :) Firstly, I tidied up the house, cos I can't relax knowing that the house is in chaos. Then, I had a bath with the last kopek of my Body Shop Cranberry Bath Gel. So luxurious!
Then I went online shopping at Body Shop. They have some amazing stuff on sale at the moment. Bought myself another tub of cocoa butter (my current one almost finished) and a pair of hand gloves. They were 50% off at £3.50, what a bargain! I have really dry hands, so I bought them in preparation of my wedding day, when the photographer will be zooming into my wrinkly and lined hands. You are supposed to wear the gloves on at night after putting on your hand cream. One of my friends at work recommended them so hopefully it works!

Then I did my aerobics exercise for 50 minutes. Not exactly pampering myself there, but it is for my own good.




Now I am drinking green tea whilst watching Desperate Housewives on TV. Bliss :) If only every day is like this :)

Exercise update - only exercised twice a week today, and one session was only for 20 mins! Uuurrgghh busy season please end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment