I am engaged! omg how surreal. i feel so old
the ceremony was simple and sweet, just like me *blush* i can go on and on about this, so I'll let the pictures do the talking 
the ceremony was simple and sweet, just like me *blush* i can go on and on about this, so I'll let the pictures do the talking 

Pre wedding preparations:
To ensure I look my utmost best on my wedding day, I have set myself an exercise/diet/health regime as at 1st Feb as follows:
- To exercise 4 times a weeks for 60 minutes per session - managed to squeeze in 3 sessions this week. blame the busy season = long hours. I get home, eat, shower and go straight to bed.
- To limit my rice intake - i made a deal with myself. I can only have rice if I exercised that day. This is going well so far *clap clap*.
- No crisps/chocolate snacks while at work - I find that when I started working, I began indulging in these snacks. Not good! The chocolates part is easy as I don't like chocs anyways. Maybe a kit kat during that time of the month. The crisps part? Aaaaaa torture I tell you. To not have my weekly tub of pringles is AGONISING.
- To eat fruits whenever I feel peckish - this is easy. I finished one bag of bananas, 2 bags of clementines and 1 packet of grapes in 3 days. hopefully this goes on till December!
- No more late night ice cream sessions - am writing this while eating baskin robbins pralines & cream. enough said.
Weight to lose - min 5kg, the best would be 8kg.
Deadline - 30 September 2009 i.e date of meeting the wedding designer
Wish me luck! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment