I'm on Instagram!

Friday, March 26, 2010

the dress

I am going to have 3 ceremonies for my wedding. The solemnisation ie akad nikah, the malam berinai, and the reception. There goes my 'kita buat simple2 je k mama?' plan.
Soooo..  I get to have 3 wedding dresses *clap clap*. I will wear white for the akad nikah, baju songket for the malam berinai and another dress for the reception. I haven't really thought about the colour scheme yet for the reception. But I do have some ideas for the dress...


 
for the one above, i think the ribbon thingy will look nicer if its falling down at the back of the dress...


Obviously the designs have to be di-melayukan a bit, ie neckline naik sikit, sleeves longer a bit.. but these are what I have in mind at the moment...

chanel update.. i went to harrods last week and some new colours have come out for the large shopper...
isn't it gorgeous? shasa says it's a statement bag hehe it's not boring black, and it won't get dirty too easily either (I hope)..

ok need to get ready now. am going to westfield to get lil haris's bday pressie! xx

2 comments:

  1. hehehe i love the dress yang ada reben tu..so cantik..buat la mcm tu.. awww tak pun pengapit la buat design mcm tu..kahkahakha over!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulaa so cantik kan? I memang leaning towards that at the moment. eh baju pengapit tak bole overshadow baju pengantin k! hehe

    ReplyDelete