I miss wearing make-up. I love make-up. I don't go too overboard at work, just foundation, blusher and lip gloss. Too much hassle to wash off the eye make for solat. I do wear eye shadow and eye liner if we have a client meeting, but if not, it's just the bare essentials.
But when we go out over the weekend or out for dinner, I like to put on a little bit extra. Eye makeup, mascara, eye liner, the whole works. So I've been looking around for a nice eye makeup palette and decided to get the Urban Decay Naked palette, after hearing rave reviews about it.
I never actually told anyone about this, but a friend actually gave it to me for my birthday! And we share the same birthday too. It's like she read my mind, my birthday twin hehe. Thanks again Dy! Absolutely love it :)
The palette has a range of natural shades that you can use for day and night. It has matte, shimmery, glittery and smokey shades/textures. I've never actually done smokey eyes before, but with this palette, I might just try it!
The palette has a range of natural shades that you can use for day and night. It has matte, shimmery, glittery and smokey shades/textures. I've never actually done smokey eyes before, but with this palette, I might just try it!
So now that I have the palette, I started looking for youtube tutorials on how to use it. I found one that I like and suited my kind of make-up style - Simply natural. Can't wait to try it out this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment