Baby girl is already 7 months old! Her development in the last month has been astonishing. She can now roll and push herself backwards when on her front. Reverse crawling? Haha whatever works for you sweetie. She loves to eat, opens her mouth wide to anything that I feed her. She is learning to associate things as well, like when watching Finding Nemo on the TV she will look around for her Nemo toy to play with. She can say 'Mmmmaaaa' when she wants me and 'Aiiiihhh' when she wants us to pick her up. She loves to sit up now, like a big girl. She would sit up in her stroller whenever we go out for a walk, and refuse to lie down. I don't know exactly how much she weighs, she's due a checkup on Thursday but I would say she's between 7.5-8kg. She can't fit into her 3-6 months clothes anymore, baby girl is definitely growing up fast!





No comments:
Post a Comment