I am so bored of our current tableware. They're plain black (what happens when you shop with your husband) and some of them are slightly chipped. The summer sale is coming up so I've been looking around for some nice tableware that I won't be ashamed to put on the table when guests come over.
After going to Debenhams, House of Fraser, Arnotts, Brown Thomas, well everywhere really, I've narrowed it down to the following.
Linea Blossom - love the pretty cherry blossom motif. Initially I thought it might be too feminine for the husband's liking but he gave it the go ahead when I showed it to him.
Monsoon by Denby Chantilly - me and purple, my first love. What's more, they actually had the whole set, complete with teapot and teacups laid on a table, luring suckers like me to buy it immediately.
Monsoon by Denby Daisy Green - this motif is more traditional then the others, so can be used for years to come. The green is also very soothing to the eyes.
Marks & Spencer Painterly Floral - it looks a bit old fashioned in the picture but it's actually very nice in real. Though the motif looks a bit too much on the side plate eh? KIV first.
I'm also looking for a nice tea set, but haven't found any nice ones yet. The search continues...


I LOVE the M&S. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKaaaan? Hope they'll be on sale soon!
Delete