I'm on Instagram!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Zero

After much reviewing and researching, I finally decided to buy the Medela Freestyle. Bought it on Amazon for £212. Insya Allah, I can continue to breastfeed my little Yasmin when I start working again.


So this purchase meant I had to let go of the Prada purse. Ah well, it's definitely not a necessity at this point of my life. More a want. Also, they didn't have it in stock last time I checked at Brown Thomas so it really did feel like it wasn't meant to be. 

But then, Prada called and said they actually have it in stock now. So long story short...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zero willpower I tell you. Sighhhhhh.

Nevermind, think of it as an early birthday present for myself :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow u so lucky dpt madela on sale kt amazon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdullilah, it was like meant to be :) haven't used it yet though, hope it's as good as they say it is

      Delete
  2. hahaha!!! takpe dina T. you deserve that wallet after all the breastfeeding to Yasmin, all the late night feedings (eh sleeps through the night already kan?) but yes you deserved it! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap that's another way to put it! Anything to console myself haha. Sleeping through the night? Urrgh that deserves a blog entry of its own!

      Delete
  3. You rock lah! Prada and Medela. Both are ESSENTIALS for new mummies. Makes you more semangat right? Whatever works babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essentials eh? Funny la you! Anything to justify these extravagant purchases. No more shopoing till the end of the year!

      Delete