Whenever I see mummies walking around with their babies, I notice that they carry HUGE bags. Probably to fit everything from diapers to bottles in there. I haven't gotten a new bag in a year so am now itching to buy one. I buy things to commemorate special events in my life - birthdays, graduations, anniversaries. So maybe this purchase could coincide with the birth of our first born?
After browsing around malls and online, I've narrowed it down to three options.
Michael Kors Jet Set Medium Travel Tote in Saffiano leather.
The leather is very durable, making it ideal for heavy duty use,
Mulberry Dorset Tote in Soft Nappa leather.
Leather is so soft and lush I can fall asleep just hugging it.
Neverfull MM Mon Monogram
L.O.V.E.
Price - unlove.
I don't even know why I bother looking around. At the end of the day, I know I'll just grab my Longchamp and stuff everything in there. It's waterproof, roomy and so light. What more can you ask for?



Yes.. I also put all baby stuff in my longchamp.. But neverfull lv oso nice!!
ReplyDeletelongchamp aje..
ReplyDeletebtw.. angelina jolie uses storksak. tak nak ker???
I'm also eyeing the MK jet set travel tote but in small! It's sturdy and beautifulllll!! And it's relatively cheaper tooo, that's always a plus point :p
ReplyDeleteThe neverfull is definitely nice, but is it worth the price?? hehe
ReplyDeleteSomehow storksak doesn't appeal to me, too mummy-ish?
I think amongst all, I'm leaning towards the MK jet set tote because it's the most sturdy of all and I love the feel/look of Saffiano leather!