I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Post natal exercise dvd

Let's just say it, I AM FAT. I've put on 10kg so far. I know it's expected and it's for the good of the baby la di da. But I can't wait to start losing all this weight. I miss wearing my Zara and H&M tops, normal jeans, and heels. Uuurgh how I miss wearing heels. 

I started researching for post natal exercise dvds. They recommend starting your post natal exercise program after 6 weeks of delivery, which is ideal as that's when the pantang period finishes too. The main criteria for me when looking for the ideal post natal exercise dvd is time economical and not too strenuous. 

I've narrowed it down to the following:

Each session is 15 minutes long which seems do-able for a new mum right?

 Have you seen this woman's body? She has 3 kids and her body kalah anak dara. 

I'm a bit apprehensive about this one, as the reviews say it could be quite intense. My plan is to start doing this dvd when I've graduated from the above two. 

Let's hope I can find the motivation to exercise after having the baby!

6 comments:

  1. i havent found any of the good dvd yet.im still struggling with prenatal exercise.hehe.i hope chasing izzul n taking care of his baby bro can help with burning the calories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's ok dear u dh sememangnya underweight pre pregnancy! I dhla gemuk pre pregnancy, bila pregnant nampak mcm anak gajah dah hehe nvm we'll work hard post delivery to lose all the excess fat!

      Delete
  3. Dinaaaaaa!! Kan I used the first dvd tu yg preggo version. Used it throughout my pregnancy and it helped. So I guess the postnatal one sure best. She's good in the sense that she has sessions in between where she reminds you to stop, drink etc. so practical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yea i borrowed Natte's DVD when I was pregnant. should've borrowed it earlier in my pregnancy

    you can do itt!

    ReplyDelete