They say that having children brings you more rezeki. In my case, Alhamdullilah, this might be true. I found out a couple of months ago that I was up for a promotion. I wasn't putting on too much hope on actually getting it, as the firm knew I would be going on maternity leave soon so they might not think it's worth it for them.
But then today, the official notification came out and I was pleased to hear that I got promoted! Alhamdullilah praise to Him. This is all for the little one. I spoke to my counselor and he said me going on maternity leave was not an argument for them to not promote me. The promotion is based on my performance over the last year, rather than my expected performance over the coming year (which will be next to nothing considering I'll be at home with the little one).
With the promotion comes an increase in pay of 15%, extra 3 days of annual leave entitlement and a contribution to private health care insurance, effective 1 October. All without the added responsibility as I'll be on leave, definite icing on the cake!
Guess all that hard work finally paid off :)
Congratulations Dina!!! So very proud of you!! :)))
ReplyDeleteaww thanks drog, truly a blessing from Allah :)
ReplyDeleteALhamdulillahhh. very happy for you :D
ReplyDelete