Greetings from Dublin!
I arrived safely on Friday morning in Dublin. I had to wait for 20 minutes for the husband to come and pick me up from the airport. We then went straight to get our keys, and straight away dropped our stuff at the apartment. The car was packed to the brim with my luggage, his TV, duvet, pillows, PS3. Malu gila masa angkut naik atas.
After moving in, we made our way to Ikea. The husband went a bit crazy. It was his second time in Ikea so jakun skit la. He chose a lot of the stuff we bought. Control freak! He also chose some potted plants for the house, and I absolutely love the orchids we got, so pretty. I think the husband cares more about the flowers than me though. Hari2 call tanya dah siram belum orchid dia. -_____-
After Ikea, we went to Tesco to get groceries for the house. I love the supermarkets here, so big compared to the ones in London. Supermarkets here also don't give out plastic bags so you have to bring your own bags when you go shopping. Good for the environment :)
On Saturday, we went to Dundrum which is about 15 mins drive from where we live. It has a shopping mall which reminds me so much of Westfield. There's even a Hamleys! I foresee myself going there often in the next few months.
Today, our cable TV and wifi set arrived. I installed it all by myself, *clap clap*. For someone as buta IT as me, that is a big accomplishment :) I am now blogging while watching Gilmore Girls on E4. Good times.
Tomorrow I want to go explore Dublin. First stop, Grafton Street. Need to find the Asian shop that sells Kicap cap kipas :P This time, must remember to bring the camera so that I can show you pictures of Dublin :)

sila letak gambar dublin byk2 ye..sebab nnt ryanair dah kuar tiket murah pergi dublin boleh i beli hehe...
ReplyDeletewill do! I ni malas skit nam ambik gambar but now kena rajinkan diri.
ReplyDelete