I finally received my work permit, yay! I had to quickly finish packing up my boxes, sort out my shipping and buy a one way ticket to Dublin. I managed to pack 6 years of my life in London into 12 boxes. A big accomplishment I must say :)
Today the shipping company came to collect the boxes. Suddenly it feels so real, me leaving London. I never thought this day would come. Before we got married, I imagined myself being in London for a little while longer. But priorities changed, and now I feel that being with the husband is what is best for me. I hope I have made the right choice :)
What saddens me most is leaving my beloved London family. Especially my favourite girl in London, Sha. But she'll be coming to visit me soon, and together we'll paint the town red! Or maybe pink? I like pink better than red.
I had dinner with Yam and Su today. Yam also did my nails before we went to dinner, girly girly bonding time. I'm so gonna miss these moments! I didn't get a chance to meet with Yan as the shipping people came so late and I missed our tea date :( Tak sempat hug Haris also before I leave. Takpe, there's always skype hehe
This is it, my last post from the butterfly house. My flight to Dublin is tomorrow at 850am which means I have to leave the house at 630am, which means I need to wake up at 530am. So goodnight London, I will miss you loads.
xoxo
DT
Hi Dina!Blog-hopped from Natte's site.Am a friend of Natte,Dina S n Azz.I tak ingat if I ada jumpa u tak masa I was doing my masters in London...I ingat ada jumpa Drog je.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...I just moved to Ireland too!Was working in Msia for a while,did masters in LSE jap..balik Msia keje n after kawin in Jan husband kidnapped me here to Ireland. I'm not in Dublin though, am in Mullingar...an hour away from Dublin.Weekends lepak Dublin la tapi.Not working at the moment.
My point is....welcome to Ireland.Having to start your social life again in a different place is....interesting. All the best!
Hi, so nice to hear from someone in Ireland! Kena buat kawan k nila pindah tempat baru ni :) Anyways, we should probably meet up for coffee or something whenever you are in Dublin. Email me your number to rainbowbubbleroom@gmail.com k? Hope to see you soon :)
ReplyDeleteerrrrr.. i miss u :(
ReplyDeletei miss u too! today first day duk sorang kat dublin :(
ReplyDelete