I remember my 25th being a wee bit depressing. I hadn't achieved a lot of my planned milestones. I wasn't even close to achieving them. I was only halfway through my chartered accounting exams, and my love life was static.
My 26th was ok, as I was back on track, but hadn't actually met any of milestones. But I could see the light at the end of the tunnel :)
My 27th? Well, we'll just have to wait and see.
As usual, every year for my birthday, I get something special for myself to celebrate being ME. This year is no exception. Here is my top 5 list of what to get myself for my birthday.
DISCLAIMER: I am not fishing for birthday presents. However, if someone does get me anything from the list below, I will accept with open arms *wink wink*.
1) Ray Ban aviators - as seen on Jennifer Aniston. I love the classic, effortless style of these sunglasses. And it's the perfect time to get sunnies, as summer is fast approaching!
2) Tiffany key necklaces. I remember blogging about these a while back. And it's still on wish list. When will I finally get one?
3) Michael Kors watch. I don't have a gold watch to wear with my gold accessories. It's slightly bigger than my normal watch, but there's always room to mix it up right?
4) Prada clutch. I love the detailing on this clutch/wallet. I don't have a clutch so now might be a good time to invest in one.
5) Ferragamo Vara peep toe pumps. When it comes to shoes, you can never go wrong with Ferragamos. Aren't they to die for? The ribbons at the front are too cute!
Now comes the hard part, choosing which one to get! I'll let you know once I've made my decision :)




I love the Ferragamo Vara peep toe pumps!!! Second best for me is the Prada clutch....get both Dina! ;) hehe
ReplyDeleteboth??? and then setahun makan batu hehehe I went to bicester village the other day and they didn't have any of the vera pumps in my size, heartbroken! memang tade rezeki la kut...
ReplyDeleteI pon suka kasut tuh. Pretty! Next would be the watch.
ReplyDelete