I really have mix feelings about leaving. But I know it's for the best so insyaallah all will be ok.
What I am looking forward to is settling into our new apartment in Dublin! I don't have any pictures but it's a 2 bedroom apartment smack in the middle of Dublin 1. Location best gila. We were in Dublin for 2 days and went to see 5 apartments. Our first choice was already taken by the time we put in an offer so we had to go with our second choice, which was slightly pricier but much bigger than our first choice :)
I also found out that they have Laduree in Dublin, yay! Don't need to come all the way to London for my macaron fix. Although I forsee a London excursion in the next few months already to visit Sha who I know will be missing me so much, nangis every night sebab rindu nanti *peace sha*
Last but not least, look at what showed up in the mail...

hahahaha dinaaa kelakar la u ni!!! please frame!!! sgt la harus ok! after all the effort and sacrifices..
ReplyDeleteMMG EMO tengs! ada yg i kat Dublin je karang nanti lalala... im gonna miss u bubs!
ReplyDeleteasal comment i tk kluar ni? I ckp i emo u nk pindah!!!!!!!!!!! ok bye
ReplyDeletehehe sorry i baca kat my email but lupa nak approve :) i'm gonna miss u loads too, but you can comeover to dublin ANYTIME u want xx
ReplyDelete