I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

wifely duties

After 3 weeks in KL, it was time to go back to reality. We arrived in London on 27th Dec at 4pm, stayed at my place for a night, and then left for Cork the next day at 2pm. The husband already started work yesterday, poor him.

On my first day as a housewife, I woke up early to send the husband to work. Then I tidied up the room, showered, and started making a list of things to buy at Tesco. The store is just across the road. I took out the laundry from the dryer and then headed off to Tesco.

When I got there, I noticed that there is a shopping centre next to Tesco. Everything was on sale. Credit card alert! The good thing about shopping during a workday is that there is no crowd, all sizes are still available, and the clothes are still hung nicely on the racks.

Long story short, I bought 2 tops from a store called AWear. I used my own card rather than the husband's hehe, already anticipating the interrogation I will get it if I used his :P

Finally, I made my way to Tesco next door. I didn't have any Euro coins, so I had to carry a basket rather than a trolley, berat gila! Bought everything I needed, and then headed home. After putting everything away, I had toast for lunch, and went upstairs to rest. I ended up watching Lord of the Rings, and dozed off halfway through. The life of a housewife :)

I woke when the husband called asking me to open the door for him. Then I started cooking dinner, made ayam masak lemak and stir fried vege. Husband makan sampai menjilat jari :) After dinner, I continued watching Lord of the Rings while folding laundry, and the husband watched the Liverpool match.

My first day as a housewife was great. No stress, easy going. But the husband said once you have children, it would not be so easy anymore. Spoil mood betul laki aku ni. For now, let me just enjoy my week of being a housewife please?

3 comments:

  1. hehe
    ha ah la Ryee
    spoil laaa
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lawak betul Rai.

    Dina, have fun being a hsewife :)
    Cant wait to see you guys. Have u decided tho to move there or stay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm back in london yan, sedih gila tinggalkan husband i waaa!

    i'll be in london for now, and then will see how it goes :( ideally nak pindah sana but tade kerja la!

    ReplyDelete