When I came down the next morning after subuh, this was what I saw...
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
We found the pelamin team through Man Kajang. He was the one who recommended them. The lady who I dealt with is called Wangi. When she first came to the house, she said Man Kajang wanted an off-white theme. I said I wanted something purple-pinkish. She then showed us a few samples and voila, this was the end product.
A close up of the flowers...
Wangi used a combination of roses and chrysanthemums in various shades of pink, purple and white. She arranged it herself at the house while her team was setting up the panels and platforms for the pelamin. Wangi said they had to do the pelamin late at night as they want the flowers to remain fresh during the akad nikah and malam berinai ceremony. Alhamdullillah, the flowers did not wilt and was still blooming 2 days after the wedding!
Besides doing the pelamin, Wangi also did the decor for the stairs. She used velvet to cover the railings, and put small bouquets on them to match the flowers used for the pelamin.
Overall, I was extremely happy with the pelamin. Wangi and her team did an amazing job! Highly recommended. If you want her number, please let me know ;)
masha Allah..beautiful dais u have..:) tak cakap pun u link i..i link u balik ok!
ReplyDeletethank u thank u. i ni silent reader of so many bride to be blogs, hope u don't mind me adding your link! suka sgt baca your blog, your reception looked amazing. feel free to link my blog jugak k.
ReplyDelete