I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

THE DAY

Today's the day!!!! I am sitting in my room, waiting for the MUA and Man Kajang to arrive. Last night, we had a khatam quran ceremony after maghrib. Alhamdullillah it went well. At 10pm, the pelamin team came. The canopy team had started setting up after Friday prayers. I can't believe how long it takes to set up the pelamin and canopies. The canopy team left at 2am, and the pelamin team left at 5am. I was told to go to bed at 1130pm.

I woke up this morning and went down to see the pelamin. I absolutely love it! It's exactly how I imagined it. Will post pictures soon! I also had my mandi bunga this morning, my mum said to naikkan seri pengantin :)

For now, I dah kena perintah berkurung. Stay in the room and don't do anything tiring. Nanti hilang seri!

So this is it. Wish us luck and pray for our happiness Insyaallah.

2 comments:

  1. good luck!! :D
    enjoy your day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :D

    Semoga everything akan berjalan dengan lancar. Amin amin amin..

    ReplyDelete