I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 6, 2010

back at home

I am back in KL yay! arrived at KLIA at 645pm, and was home by 830pm. The whole family was at my place because we had a kenduri tolak bala in honour of the wedding next weekend.the imam said some prayers for me and rye, wishing us a lifetime of happiness, and we be blessed by Him always.it felt good to start the wedding this way :)

A bit of drama on our trip. The fiance and I got to the airport at 7pm, checked in, and was told we wouldn't be sitting together. The fiance looked at me with this i-told-u-we-should-have-came-at-4pm-face.but the lady at the counter was nice and told us to ask them later before boarding if any seats are available,as sometimes people book but don't show up.we got to the gate at 845pm, and kept pestering the staff every 10 minutes or so, until finally we were told they had seats available for us.Relief! Fiance's face then changed back to the i-love-u-please-marry-me face, and everything was ok again, fuh!

On the trip home, I slept for 6 hours! Tak pernah k. They served nasi beriyani for supper and I didn't even notice. Fiance said I tido mati. must have looked so attractive, with my hair all messed up. We played games to pass the time. chess (I won), tetris (i won), battleship (he won). Probably the first time that I didn't watch any movies during the flight, tido punye pasal!

It's 3am and I can't sleep, jet lagged! tomorrow we have a meeting with the caterer, and tomorrow night, my bridal party with the KL peeps! Can't wait :)

5 comments:

  1. Wahhhh bestnye, balik2 terus kenduri! Memang nampak sgt not enough time for EVERYTHING kan! haha dan2 trus after sampai from Airport ;) But mcm best jgak the start of everything as you land in anticipation of ur wedding.. sgt sweet :) :)

    Can't wait to see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. oops. Rye sure emo ngn i gak lol! I am so glad u made it back home safe and sound. amik gambar k for tomorrows bridal shower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. natte - yes, tersangat rushing! but will always have time for u girls ;)

    shasa - hehe rye emo gila k, sampai naik flight baru ok hehe. will take a lot of pics and show u k? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O EM JI! sha, dina over! i cool jer... dina yg cuak terus book kiteorg utk duk together flight balik london nanti! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe sayang denial. u yang suruh i book ok.

    ReplyDelete