I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Royal Engagement

Doesn't it sound like a line from the The Princess Diaries? hehe News broke out late this morning that Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged after dating for 9 years. Story of my life (nak jugak cakap).

They had their first public interview on ITV at 7pm. I've never heard her speak before, and she speaks beautifully. So soft spoken. She moves gracefully and her smile is so charming. She acts like a princess already, the future Princess Catherine.

As you can guess, I have a tiny crush on her. I am also a wee bit jealous, but just a bit. Can you imagine the horror of being in the public eye all the time? No privacy what so ever. 

The happy couple

Look at how her hair moves when she walks... so pretty...

The ring. A sapphire surrounded by 14 diamonds. It was previously Princess Diana's engagement ring. My colleague said Prince William is a cheapskate for 'recycling' his late mother's ring. Sabar je la. It's a family heirloom! I wouldn't mind it all, especially if it's as gorgeous as this :)

Close up of the ring. The ring is actually very similar to my mum's wedding ring.

They will be getting married in the Spring/Summer of 2011. I can already see the traffic jam at Westminster on their wedding day. Maybe we'll get a public holiday in honour of their wedding day? If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment