I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jamie's Italian @ Westfield

Jamie Oliver aka The Naked Chef has opened an Italian restaurant at Westfield. I haven't tried it yet so on Sunday, Anis, Shasa and I went there for lunch. But we surveyed the menu online first, since orang nak kahwin ni kena budget! hehe Suprisingly, the prices are quite reasonable. Starters are priced between £5 - £6. The pasta courses came in 2 portion sizes, starter size or main course size, and priced between £6 - £12 depending on the size. Other main courses include beef and seafood dishes, priced between £11 -£12.

how cute is the mini ice cream van?

We had baked cheese mushrooms,crispy squid, and arancini aka crispy rice balls for starters.



For the main course, I had cockles linguini, Anis had prawn linguini and Shasa had pumpkin panzerotti.



The food was delicious, absolutely loved it. They weren't stingy either with the food. I ordered a starter size portion and the cockles they gave filled up almost half of the bowl. I love the fact that they do different portion sizes for the pasta, as I never finish the main course portions! 

I told the fiance about the restaurant, now he wants to go too. What should I get next time?

3 comments:

  1. Next time you go to Jamie's.. get either the squid ink angel hair with scallops or the taglitalle with truffles!! simple but very nice :) try also the polenta chips :) sedapppp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huaaaaaa dinaaaa nmpk sedapnyerrr!!!! nakkkkk.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yan - we did try the polenta chips! lupa nak cakap hehe i liked it, but shasa and anis kurang minat. maybe it's an acquired taste? hmm

    drog - sedaaaaaap sgt, datang la london then we can go and have lunch there :)

    ReplyDelete