This morning I woke up to see this in my inbox from Yan.
IT'S MY BRIDAL TEA PARTY INVITE!
I get to wear pink, or rather bright pink as the bride needs to stand out bak kata Yan. So need to look for something bright pink in my closet tonight.
On the one hand, I'm happy to celebrate me getting married with my dear London friends. On the other hand, it means I am getting closer to the wedding day, which makes me a bit nervous. I don't know why! I guess it's normal to have pre wedding jitters. I just hope all goes to plan and that we live happily ever after.
Insyaallah...

babe you lupa la.. amongst the things that u requested for the bridal shower is pink and butterflies! hehe
ReplyDeleteglad u liked the invite! cantik kn? credits to shasa ;)
butterflies! how can i forget the butterflies hehe. I liked the invite and loved the party, so pretty! thanks again babe for everything, memang your calling laa
ReplyDelete