My blog has now hit the 10,000 mark. Can't believe that so many people have been reading my blog! When I started this blog I said is going to be all about rainbows and butterflies ie happy thoughts. Of course, that didn't quite work out, as you can see from the entries tagged 'the job'.
However, this blog has mainly been all about POSITIVITY. Why? because there is enough negativity around me, and I don't need to put it on my blog too. I see this blog as my happy place, the place I go to when I'm down and need something to make me smile :)
So thank you for reading my random thoughts. With the wedding fast approaching, I can see myself posting more often (I hope).
you should really think about start subscribing to nuffnang and make money from your blog hehehe.
ReplyDeletewow, its Amazing love! 3 weeks to go and all will be nothing but positive and halal :).
ReplyDeleteLove u as always xx
Dila- have now signed up to nuffnang, though am not sure i'll be making that much money anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteSha - can't wait to experience the best halal thing ever, to quote our honorary housemate, faezah hehe.