Don't you ever think about where does your day go? I decided to jot down my daily schedule to try and justify to the husband that I am doing something at home!
5am to 5.30am Feed Yasmin. She last ate at 11pm so poor girl is starving! Changed her nappy too.
5.30am to 8.15am Yasmin and mummy sleep.
8.15am to 8.30am Yasmin's playtime with daddy.
8.30am to 9am Feed Yasmin and change nappy.
9am to 9.30am Yasmin plays on her play gym while mummy has breakfast
930am to 1045am Yasmin naps. Mummy makes up daddy's bed, defrost chicken for dinner, tidy up kitchen and living room and then rest for 20 mins with Yasmin
10.45am to 11.15am Feed, bath and dress Yasmin
11.15am to 11.45am Shower and get dressed while Yasmin plays with herself on the bed
11.45am to 1.30pm Go out for a walk with Yasmin. Ah fresh air! Buy chicken and stop by Tesco to get some groceries.
1.30 to 1.45pm Cook rice for lunch and pray.
1.45pm to 2pm Feed Yasmin
2pm to 2.30pm Have lunch while playing with Yasmin.
2.30pm to 2.45pm Yasmin naps in bed
2.45pm to 4.15pm Yasmin naps in my arms as she keeps getting startled by some construction work going on near our house. Mummy watches tv.
4.15pm to 4.45pm Put Yasmin down on bed while I pray and fold laundry
4.45pm to 5.30pm Feed Yasmin and change nappy
5.30pm to 5.45pm Tummy time for Yasmin. Her least favourite activity. Had to give her the b*ob after to calm her down.
5.45pm to 6pm Swing time for Yasmin while mummy gets dinner going. I moved her to the bed once I saw her dozing off.
6pm to 6.45pm Yasmin naps while I finish making dinner.
6.45pm to 7.30pm Held Yasmin in my arms while watching Big Bang Theory on tv
7.30pm 8pm to Daddy took over while I have dinner and freshen up. She was getting sleepy.
8pm to 8.45pm Yasmin fell asleep in daddy's arms.
8.45pm to 1am Yasmin slept in her moses basket and mummy got some sleep too! 4 hours y'all, practically unheard of for a new mother. Daddy took over baby sitting duties while mummy slept.
1am to 2am Feed Yasmin. Change nappy and outfit, major blow out!
2am to 2.15am Yasmin wants to play. I kiss her good night and 'buat buat tidur'.
2.15am to 2.30am Yasmin was not buying my act. I gave her the pacifier and her eyes started to droop.
2.30am to 4.45am Yasmin sleeps
4.45am to 5.30pm Feed Yasmin and change nappy
5.30am to 5.45am Yasmin has the hiccups
5.45am to 7.15am Yasmin sleeps
7.15am Feed Yasmin
And the cycle continues...
haven't buy any playgym for eiman yet as the playgym is not working for izzul.so not so eager to buy one for eiman.
ReplyDeletebut will consider it again later after confinement