I'm on Instagram!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Eating for two

We were watching TV yesterday evening, happily munching away on cookies, when suddenly we noticed there were only 3 cookies left in the jar. Husband took one and then I took one, and being the typical Malaysian, we left one in the jar and did the whole 'you go ahead, no you go ahead' gesture.

Then I came up with a solution.

Me: You know now there's technically three of us?

Him: Yeah.

Me: So technically, you get one cookie, I get one, and the baby gets one right?

Him: Uhuh...

Me: Ok, so I'll let the baby have the last cookie then.

And in went the cookie into my mouth heh. Fair right? Husband just sat there shaking his head.

On a more serious note, Happy Fasting everyone! Ramadhan is here again so lets make it worth it. Insyaallah.

1 comment:

  1. i like the idea- one for you, one for the baby :) hahhaaha. selamat berpuasa, dina. **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete